Wednesday, May 4, 2016

2016 Make-up Wishlist

I've had my eyes on these products for a while now but I'm going to try waiting, which will be very difficult for me. I'm planning on getting them when Sephora has their annual sale!  Which should be coming up sometime in November.  Where we will get 20% off.  I plan on splurging that day because I won't feel so bad given that I'm saving some money. Let me know if you have tried any of them and which products you are currently lusting over in the comments.






  1. Guerlain Parure Gold Radiance Foundation SPF 30- Natural Beige $95.00 
  2. Koh Gen Do - Oriental Plants Cream 1.41 oz - $144.00 . I'm hooked on the KGD brand.
  3. Koh Gen Do -  Maifanshi Moisture Foundation - $87.00
  4. Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish: $22.00  . I have 2 colours already, and I just love how shiny they are.
  5. Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish: Patsy - gunmetal silver            $22.00
  6. NARS Nail Polish Thasos - mint green - $25.00    . Have not tried any NARS nail polish yet.
  7. rms beauty oil - $97.50
  8. Yves Saint Laurent -Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain Corail Aquatique- $39.00
9. Marc Jacobs  Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer - $55.00  . I've heard many great things about this.
10. Becca Backlight Targeted Colour Corrector  - $34.00    . This is perfect for olive toned/dry skin. I've tried a sample from Sephora already.
11.Marc Jacobs -Perfection Powder - Featherweight Finish - $ 58.00
12.Smash box Step-By-Step Contour Stick Trio - $52.00








No comments:

Post a Comment